The new Spotify Quick Play feature delivers easy access to your 5 favourite Spotify tracks or playlists –right from the Zipp/Zipp Mini speaker touch interface.
Now you don’t even need to find your phone to enjoy Spotify!
- firmware 554 on your Zipp/Zipp Mini speaker. More info about firmware update here.
- Newest version of Libratone Android or iPhone App. Find more info about availability here.
- Spotify Premium account
How to Store
1. Open the Libratone App and press the Nightingale up on the right hand side get to the main menu.
2. In the main menu select "MY MUSIC" and press the SPOTIFY icon
3. Spotify will open.
4. Press "Your Library" down at the right hand side
5. Select "Playlists"
6. Press the Playlist you want to add to your speakers favorites
7. Press SHUFFLE PLAY or simply play a number in your playlist
8. Select your Zipp/Zipp Mini speaker in Devices Available
9. Go back to the Libratone App. Press your Zipp/Zipp Mini speaker in SOUNDSPACES and select FAVOURITES and then press the +heart.
10. Select position to store (< In this case #2)
11. All done. Now you can start the Playlist - without your mobile/device. It's also easy to add, edit or remove.
Feel free to read about Spotify Playlists in general here.
How to play using Quick Play Access
1. On the speaker Touch Interface - press the heart icon. Press x1 for first Favorite location, x2 for the second ... and so on. The LED lights will shift from 1 > 5 as you scroll.
2. Use the Zipp Touch Interface to play, pause, track skip and adjust volume. Control everything directly from your speaker. Simply a great way to play Spotify at home.