Use SoundSpace Link to play two or more speakers simultaneously.
Before linking speakers together, you need to connect all the speakers to your Wi-Fi network. You can do this in two ways:
1. Use the Libratone App (available in App Store and Google Play)
- Open the Libratone App
- Tap the Nightingale
- Select ‘My SoundSpaces’
- Drag speakers on top of each other to link them together
When two or more speakers are linked, they will disappear as individual speakers in the SoundSpaces™ menu of the App (as well as in the AirPlay, DLNA or Spotify Connect menus) and play simultaneously.
2. Use the Touch interface on your speaker
- Touch the SoundSpace Link icon on your speaker. The SoundSpace Link icon will start pulsating on all speakers available on your Wi-Fi network.
- Touch the SoundSpace Link icon on all the speakers that you want linked.
Note: It is not possible to link speakers through Bluetooth only. Only speakers connected to a Wi-Fi network can be linked together.