We're happy to announce we’re joining the smart home revolution by adding Amazon Alexa skill to our ZIPP and ZIPP MINI speakers.
Install the new Amazon compatible speaker firmware 809 or later through Libratone App.
Connect to Amazon Echo Dot like this (Zipp/Zipp Mini):
- Open the Libratone App
- Press your Zipp or Zipp Mini speaker in SoundSpaces and press 'Settings'
- Press 'Edit Name' and change the default speaker name from "LIBRATONEZIPPXXXXXX" to "Kitchen", "Bathroom", "Living Room" or similar
- Press the 'Home' button (House) in the upper right corner
- Press the three dots in the upper right corner
- Select ‘MY PROFILE’
- Tap on ‘Registered Products’
- Press the ‘+’ button down in the middle and select the speaker to use with Alexa
- Open the Alexa App
- Press ‘Skills’ and search for Libratone
- Select the Libratone skill and press ‘ENABLE’
- Log in with your Libratone account
- Tap on ‘DISCOVER DEVICES’
- All set
Feel free to check out this video as well :)
BUT at Amazon.de there is no Libratone skill available !! What to do now?
Da hat Sepp recht! Was soll das denn werden, ist das "for future use"?