Most broadband routers and other wireless access points include an optional feature called MAC address filtering, or hardware address filtering.
If you are using MAC address filtering in your network setup - you will need your Libratone speakers MAC address to connect the speaker to your router or access point.
Follow this procedure to find your speakers MAC address:
- Your speaker must be in setup mode
- Connect to the speaker in Wi-Fi
- Open an internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address line
- Press enter and your speakers web interface will show up
- Click on more info down on speaker’s web interface to find your speakers MAC address