If setup fails, we can recommend a speaker factory reset and a new setup through the speaker web interface.
Perform a factory reset to clear all settings on your Libratone speaker.
- Switch OFF your Libratone speaker and wait 1 minute
- Maintain logo button pressure and switch ON your Libratone speaker (don't release the logo button until you see a solid yellow light in the logo button)
- Your Libratone speaker will initiate the startup process
- no light (10 sec) > maintain logo button pressure
- fast yellow > maintain logo button pressure
- solid yellow > let go of the logo button
- Speaker reset is initiated and your Libratone speaker will start pulsing yellow
- Speaker is ready in setup mode when the logo button is either RED fast pulsing or shows a white blink-pulse-blink sequence
Set up the speaker using its web interface.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC and connect to the Libratone network (Libratone XXXXXX)
- Start your internet browser
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL and press Enter
- On the Libratone setup page choose your home Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password
- Press “Apply settings”
- Your Libratone speaker will restart (logo button on your Libratone speaker will start pulsing yellow)
- Setup is completed when the speaker starts pulsing white. Speaker is ready to be played to through AirPlay.
TOP 3 RECOMMENDATIONS IF SETUP FAILS (RED pulsating logo button)
- On Wi-Fi router: Use wireless standard 802.11g (2.4 GHz) (5 GHz not supported)
- On Wi-Fi router: Select WPA2 security + AES encryption (WEP is not recommended)
- On Wi-Fi router: Avoid all special characters in name eg. (:-_/*!”?=.æøüé) Use only numbers and letters in router name/password and speaker name.
Click here to get the complete list of requirements and recommendations.