Use the Libratone App as your control center for your Libratone products.
The App is available for iPhone and Android devices in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish and German. Read about availability here.
Use the Libratone App to set up and configure your speaker. Functionalities:
- Connect speakers to your Wi-Fi network
- Change the speaker name in the App
- Create SoundSpace groups (Zipp & Zipp Mini)
- Manage your favourite Internet Radio stations (Zipp & Zipp Mini)
- Optimise playback stability using the Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
- Create stereo setup (Zipp & Zipp Mini)
- Use FullRoom™ settings to enhance and customise the FullRoom™ experience
- Use Voicing functionality to adapt the sound of your Libratone speaker
- Control speaker volume
- Register your speaker
- Play low volume using Quiet Mode (Late 2014 speakers and earlier)
- Adjust LED brightness (Late 2014 speakers and earlier)
- Update speaker firmware
- Read support articles
- Contact Libratone Support
Access the main menu of the Libratone App by tapping the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
HOME PAGE: Shows an overview of your speakers and lets you access their settings. It also lets you configure new or existing SoundSpace groups.
MY PROFILE: Your profile page. From here, you can check notifications, register your speaker and edit your account information.
PRODUCT MANUAL: Select your speaker and read how to setup and use your speaker.
SUPPORT: Includes our FAQs and general information about SoundSpaces, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio, etc. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, the app makes it easy to get in touch with our support team.
LIBRATONE FAMILY: Considering adding a speaker to your setup? Find more information about all Libratone speakers on the Libratone website.