From time to time, firmware is released to introduce new cool features.
Use Libratone App to perform the firmware update.
If an update is available, an exclamation mark will show up on on the circle around your product in SoundSpaces.
To update, simply tap your product and follow instructions.
- Always upgrade your Libratone App to the latest version before updating speaker firmware
- Always connect your speaker to mains before starting the firmware update
- An exclamation mark can also mean "Weak Wi-Fi signal strength"
- A firmware update can also be signalled as "arrow up in a box" as shown here:
Speakers with firmware version 281
Speakers with firmware 281 must upgrade in 2 separate steps:
- step - Firmware version 281 will upgrade to firmware version 287
- step - Firmware version 287 will upgrade to firmware version 554 or later
Each step must be activated manually through Libratone App.