If setup fails, we can recommend a speaker factory reset and a new setup through speakers web interface.
Perform a factory reset to clear all settings on your Libratone speaker.
- Press the three buttons (the two rear buttons on the back panel and the Logo Button on the top) simultaneously.Keep the pressure for approx. 3 secs until the status indicator pulses YELLOW.
- After approx. 30 secs of YELLOW pulse the Status Indicator changes to WHITE breathing, and your Zipp is now factory reset and ready for setup.
Set up the speaker using its web interface.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC and connect to the Libratone network (Libratone XXXXXX)
- Start your internet browser
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL and press Enter
- Choose your home network and enter the password
- Press “Apply settings”
- Speaker will restart and pulse WHITE when connected
TOP 3 RECOMMENDATIONS IF SETUP STILL FAILS
- On Wi-Fi router: Use wireless standard 802.11g (2.4 GHz)
- On Wi-Fi router: Select WPA2 security + AES encryption
- On Wi-Fi router: Avoid all special characters in name eg. (:-_/*!”?=.æøüé)
Click here to get the complete list of requirements and recommendations.