Playing from your Android device to your Libratone speaker is easy. These are your setup options:
- Wi-Fi network setup
- Bluetooth setup
Ad. 1 – Wi-Fi network setup
Connect your speaker and your Android device to your Wi-Fi network to get access to:
- Internet Radio via the favourite button on your speaker or via Libratone App (Zipp and Zipp MINI)
- Spotify Connect if you are a Spotify Premium subscriber
- Playback from DLNA compatible music apps. Alternately, use Bluetooth.
Use Libratone App to connect your speaker to Wi-Fi. Read more here.
Ad. 2 – Bluetooth setup
Connect your speaker and your Android device through Bluetooth to get access to:
- Internet streaming services (Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Rdio, Tidal, Google Play Music, Napster, Rhapsody, TDC Play, YouSee Music etc.)
- Playback from all music apps
Read about Bluetooth setup here.
Always connect your speaker to your Wi-Fi network to get access to Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, SoundSpace Link and playback from DLNA compatible music apps.
To play all other music, including all internet streaming services, we recommend using a Bluetooth connection between Android and speaker.