If setup fails, we can recommend a speaker factory reset and a new setup through speakers web interface.
Perform a factory reset to clear all settings on your Libratone speaker.
- Press and hold the three buttons (PlayDirect, AirPlay and the Logo Button) simultaneously approx 3 sec until the status indicator pulses YELLOW. Then release buttons. Factory reset is only initiated correctly if ALL 3 buttons are pressed at exactly the same time.
- After approx. 10 secs of YELLOW pulsing - the Status Indicator changes to WHITE breathing, and your Loop is factory reset and ready for setup
Set up the speaker using its web interface.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC and connect to the Libratone network (Libratone XXXXXX)
- Start your internet browser
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL and press Enter
- Choose your home network and enter the password
- Press “Apply settings”
- Speaker will restart and pulse WHITE when connected
TOP 3 RECOMMENDATIONS IF SETUP STILL FAILS
- On Wi-Fi router: Use wireless standard 802.11g (2.4 GHz)
- On Wi-Fi router: Select WPA2 security + AES encryption
- On Wi-Fi router: Avoid all special characters in name eg. (:-_/*!”?=.æøüé)
Click here to get the complete list of requirements and recommendations.